Wonders of Nature
Storm Chasing USA 2009
This webpage tells you on our experiences on our StormChase in the USA Tornado Alley. Our "working area" roughly is located by Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa. Our starting point is in the middle of Tornado Alley which is Oklahoma city nearby the Storm Prediction Center in Norman. Our primary interest is, ofcource, the observation of nice severe weather such as supercell's, wall-clouds and perhaps a tornado. These phenomena can be quite dangerous so we will take utmost caution and keep out of the way of such severe storms. This time we have some special devices with us to better keep track on the storms as they develop such as a netbook connected to the internet and a gps. And... sometimes there is no severe weather so we will do some siteseeing.
- Roy's Stormchasing USA 2009 on Hyves
- Roy's Stormchasing USA 2009 blog on Hyves
- Roy's BrightSky website
- Stormjager in VS (Roy Keeris, Hoe?Zo! Radio, ScienceFlash)
- Tornado jagen USA 2008 - eerste ruwe beelden (Roy Keeris, Hoe?Zo! Radio)
- Tornadojagers.nl (Arno Paanstra et.al.)
- Torkaan.nl (Rutger Boonstra)
- StormChase-2009 (roelof4stars)
- Cloud 9 Tours
- Tempest Tours
- Stormchasing & Photography (Piet Berger)
- Stormchases (Bernard Hulshof)
- Stormchasing USA 2008 (Daniel van Os blog)
- Stormchasing USA 2008 (Daniel van Os website)
- Chuck Doswell's Storm Chasing Page
- National Geographic - Chasing Tornadoes
- KNMI - Dossier "Hozen en Tornado's"
Wonders of Nature Extraordinary and Severe Weather Storm Chasing
This site will be updated regularly. Major changed will be announced via the known channels.
Questions, information, remarks, etc. are welcomed! Please e-mail to: "info<at>casperterkuile.nl"
Messengers: "casper.ter.kuile<at>hotmail.com" and "casper.terkuile<at>yahoo.com"
And I am on Facebook and on Twitter too!